Thursday, July 3, 2008

Whitney Found asleep in her bed

On Sunday Whitney had just her pull ups on for nap and for some reason I went to check on her probably because she had already pulled one set of pull ups off ,and her shirt and shorts and got her sheets all wet so I had to change the sheets and put her back to bed then with in a few minutes she was sound asleep. Needless to say I had to change them again. Also, she now sleeps in a onesie cause she has not yet figured out how to undo the snaps.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

This is too cute, and well, just the natural 'state of things'. She probably got hot and was more comfy this way. I love this picture. So innocent! It is we adults who see something wrong with pictures like this!

The Hurst Family said...

Ahh.... peanut!!! She's so sweet!

Blog Archive