Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dalton Tearing apart a Waffle






One Day in the past couple of weeks Whitney had not eaten her waffle for breakfast and I guess while I was picking up the rest of the mess that had already been created for the day for some reason I looked down the hallway and this is what I found. So I am assuming that she either decided she was still hungry or that Dalton just must have a waffle for breakfast just like her (luckily we don't do the syrup thing yet) They had gone down the hallway and in her room to play while I was cleaning up the mess in the living room. Do we look like a happy baby boy or what. So once I got these pics I then proceed to clean up the new mess created by Dalton.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Looks like Dalton sure is enjoying that leftover waffle!

Blog Archive