This morning we were eating breakfast (Morning Cereal) and I just could not resist the temptation of how cute they were (so polite) trying to share with one another, talking to each other. It was a true photo opportunity. What did we ever do with out digital photos? It seem like such a lifetime ago when everyone had to get every photo developed just to see if their pictures that they took were good, cute, captured the moment, etc......
2 & 3 of 2018 Part 2
8 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Just wanted to say your kids are too cute.
Where are you from? You seem like a down to earth family in the south? lol
I am in Tennessee and I love your way of life. I'm a bit country myself. Stop by my blog and say hi.
Such good manners...Hopefully they will continue to eat so nicely together for a long time. Hugs and kisses....Grammy
Post a Comment