Saturday, June 21, 2008

Whitney and Dalton eating an Ice Pop

One of Whitney's favorite things to eat when she is teething in an ice pop and hear lately Dalton has been grabbing and crawling towards her when she has one but the other day I decided to grab the camera and take a few short videos. I do believe that this is one of the most successful attempts on Dalton's part. There was another video but it would not upload. I have been trying to upload these videos since I took them. Whitney was very in the Camera and just had to sit beside or in my lap so I am sorry in advance for all of the shaking. Luckily I had just vacuumed the floor earlier that morning or I would not have let him eat it. I do not need any Farrand substances going in his mouth especially with the rash thing already going on.








1 comment:

The Hurst Family said...

Too cute!!!! Love them!