Friday, January 11, 2008

NAKED HEADBAND DADDY MORNING

OK OK let me explain I went to the store this morning to pick up somethings and Whitney had been lugging around one of my old headbands and I was afraid she was going to break it so I picked her up some so when I got back both of the kids were awake and dressed but Mike was still in his sleep attire so I go in the living room to get her the headbands I bought her and she was thrilled and took her back to Mike to show him how cute she looked then Dalton and I went in to the living room to feed and the next thing I knew was that Whitney and Mike come charging in the living room and Mike said that he wasn't getting dressed that they were having a naked Daddy headband day then he suckered me in to changing a dirty diaper and the next thing I knew was that he was stomping down the hallway with Dalton and again he said he was having a naked Daddy headband morning. So that was that story


this was just to cute so I had to get a few pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What children will do to a grown man!