Sunday as Mike was getting his truck all organized and cleaned up for work Whitney and I decided to go out and visit with Daddy of course Dalton was napping so we headded outside and she just about took off with excitement
She can now go down the stairs backwards this kind of scares me
Just had to stop and play with a rock or two
She was on a mission
Hey I see my horses ( wait baby girl that fence is hot)
After trying to bide by time with the whole wanting to go up to the fence and touch the horses I expained to her that she needs to go in only though the gate with and adult and then got Mike to come and put her on the horse (She is on Jedi's back and that is Prince's face) I think she forgot about the whole going to see Daddy thing and was just on a mission to go and see the horses.


2 comments:
"But I WANT to do it by myself!"
You have your own real live cowgirl!
Post a Comment