Monday, November 26, 2007

Dalton has arrived!


Dalton Michael was born on Sunday, November 25, 2007 at 12:09 pm. He weighed in at 6 lbs 10 oz and is 18 1/2 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great and are expected home Tuesday.

2 comments:

Pauline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pauline said...

Dalton is a beautiful baby! And much handsomer than this. I dropped by for a few minutes right after he was born, I had just returned from NJ, and Allie was doing GREAT! Dalton was still in the nursery so I could just 'admire.' He is so like Michael, but so much smaller! I visited about two hours after his birth and Allie was already straightening things up around the room and doing little 'chores.' Already 'antsy!' Such a beautiful family you two! Whitney will be a GREAT big sister!
Love Grammie!