Not only did the Auburn Tigers win the 6th straight game with Alabama but I spent most of my time pacing the floor or walking around outside just to see if I could get some relief from the contractions that had started a little before kick off. You see I didn't want to go to the hospital until it was the real thing being that I had been poke and prodded enough in the earlier stage of this pregnancy, so a few minutes before the game ended I told Michael that it was time and of course he jumpped right up and got dressed but I said lets wait you still have seven minutes in the game so watch them. So we waited until after the game to head to he hospital, when we got there I was already having contractions every 3-5 minutes and a little over 12 hours we had our new little name sake Dalton Michael Fink.
2 & 3 of 2018 Part 2
8 years ago
1 comment:
Good way to keep your mind off your contractions! Watch a boring ball game!!! But what a terrific outcome...A new grandbaby!!!!
Post a Comment