Today, Patrick had a check up. So as usuall My Mom (Gigi) came over to watch the two older ones while I take him in. While we were at the doctors office I had mentioned Patrick and his spitting up and the doctor told me that it was normal and just keep and eye on it. Well the Doctor left and we were waiting on our check up shots and andother question came to mind so I saw the nurse and ask her to have him come back in that I had a couple of questions for him. Well, Patrick was asleep by this time and we were still waiting on shots so he came back in and we talked about that and then the nurse came in to give him his shot he woke up and I talked to the doctor some more and then Patrick spit up not once but twice and it was not just a little bit it was a very good bit so the doctor said ok lets order that test so my little man is going to be having an upper GI test tommorrow to see what is behind all of this gurd as the Doctor calls it. His stats are in the 50 percentile weight at 15.6 lbs and height at 25 & 3/4. So that's how part of our day went.
2 comments:
He is so cute!
He is growing so quickly!!! What a hectic and worrisome day it must have been for you guys!
Post a Comment