Sunday, September 20, 2009

Michael and the kids in August

These were taken one weekend after Gigi and G-Pop had the kids and they were so excited just to be home and see Mommy and Daddy.
Whitney just being Whitney.
A Hello hug for Daddy.


Whitney is trying to get Michael to blow bubbles for her.
Daddy gets big kisses.

Dalton is running toward Mike to give him Kisses and Hugs.

I do believe that this is the best picture of the 2 of them ever made.

Whitney loves for Gigi to roll her hair with at least 2 or 3 rollers and then she is all done. I believe that she has Nona's necklace on also.







2 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh Allie, I love the one of Michael and Dalt Man and then the top one of Whitney! Absolutely precious!!!

Unknown said...

Allison! I can not believe how much the kids have grown since we've seen them last!!! I can't wait to meet baby Patrick. We hope you are doing great and we are thinking about you guys often!
Love,
Kim, Mike and Sophia (and KJ)