Thursday, July 9, 2009

Playing in the Pool in June at Gigi and G-Pop's

Dalton is not real big on the pool at this point, he would prefer to lean in and to touch the water as apposed to actually getting in.
Then there is miss priss who would jump in the water anytime any where.
Dalton and his faces he makes at the camera.
I'm sure this was a conversation of Whitney telling Dalton what to do or something like that.
Whitney and one of her faces she makes at the camera or anytime in general.
Dalton gets brave and takes a step into the pool.
Monty gets a kiss from Whitney.
Dalton Gives a kiss to Monty.
Precious happy face running around.
Whitney's Do what face.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

The pictures of the kids kissing Monty is adorable! And I love Whit's swimsuit! Dalton will eventually 'warm-up' to the water. Thanks for sharing the pictures...I love them all!