Thursday, August 7, 2008

Taking Baby Brother For A Walk

Tonight after dinner and getting "aggs" Whitney and I started playing with Dalton and she grabs his hands pulls him to his feet and starts walking with him just like I would do.






Whitney is dancing with Dalton, she steps on his foot and boom he falls to his bottom.

After a minute or two of calming him down Whitney hugs him and they are off to play again.

This past week Dalton has crawling on all four and this was the first time I could get a picture of him.



Yea!!!!!!!!!!! I made it all the way to my Mommy! Also on the way back from Bella's party he said Ma Ma.. He has been saying Dada for about a month.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Cute sequencing of pictures! What is wrong w/ Whitney's back in the one picture?