Last weekend we decided to ride Whitney around on the horses a little longer than normal and when it came for time to get down she did not want to she just wanted to keep riding. At the bottom is a short video of her riding.
Also, a few cute pictures of her last weekend and today (she is in a backpack on the horse with Daddy) Dalton and I stroled down the street while Mike backpacked Whitney on Jedi (the horse).
"I just had to have my blanket then it was lunch time and I made a mess of my clothes and we had to change them." "Hey Daddy give me those reins, hey what's that over there, hey look its Dalton and Mommy they finally caught back up with us."
1 comment:
"Lordy! Mr. Michael...that child needs a blue riding outfit and should be riding side-saddle" as Mammy would say...
Post a Comment